These are exciting growth times for many African countries. As the continent continues to experience rapid developmental changes, the employment, recruitment and hiring landscape is also rapidly changing. What is the impact on all relevant stakeholders?
Welcome to The African Recruiter – a recruitment resource and engagement platform specifically designed for the African continent and with Africans in mind. Explore the “Professionals”, “Graduates”, “Employers” and “Recruiters” sections to review interesting articles and join in the African employment/recruitment/hiring conversation.
For updates on new articles, subscribe to this blog by using the button on the right side of this page.
Still unsure where to start, why not get started by reviewing some recent articles (below).
Many thanks for visiting and I hope you find this blog useful…
- Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years? A Recruiter’s Perspective
- The “Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years” Dilemma
- What do African Employers Really Want – A Recruiter’s Perspective
- What do African Employers Really Want – Local or International Expertise?
- And The Best African Company to Work for in 2014 is…
- Job Search: What has Steve Jobs got to do with it?
- 7 Questions Every Candidate Should Ask a Recruiter When Discussing a New Role
- Identifying Good African Agency Recruiters – Questions to Ask
- 7 Tips for Working with African Recruiters – Part 2
- 7 Tips for Working with African Recruiters – Part 1